SACRED VALLEY & SHORT INCA TRAIL 3 DAYS
$ 510.00 USD
Type of Service
Our Sacred Valley and Short Inca Trail Package 3 Days takes you to know the entire Sacred Valley with all its treasures to discover and archaeological sites, and the Short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, at the end of your trip, this adventure excursion package is An excellent option.
Hidden under the lioness skirts of formal foothills about 15 km / 9.3 miles north of Cusco while the condor flies, through a narrow path and sharp bends, the Sacred Valley keeps its head high. The valley has long been home to attractive colonial cities, isolated villages, craft markets and high Inca citadels of Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Urubamba of the 10th and 20th centuries
The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is an impressive cultural show of Inca ruins, exotic parallel mountains, lush primitive vegetation and extraordinary ecological varieties.
Day 1: Cusco – Sacred Valley – Ollantaytambo
The tour begins 8:00 AM with the pick up from your hotel in Cusco, then we will make the trip to the “Sacred Valley” we will visit the Pisac market where the famous craft fair is seen and we will also visit the archaeological group of Pisac, where they look picturesque cultivated terraces in the mountains, then we will go to the town of Urubamba to have lunch (Optional $ 20 USD per person). Then we will visit the fortress of Ollantaytambo, agricultural terraces, temple of the water and its craft market, finally we leave them in the hotel of this town so they can rest, the tour of the sacred valley ends approximately 4:30 PM, so in the afternoon they will have Free time to visit this small town on your own.
Hotel night in Ollantaytambo
Day 2: Ollantaytambo – Km104 – Wiñay Wayna – Puerta De Sol – Machu Picchu
On the second day of the Sacred Valley & Short Inca Trail 3 Days Tour we pick you up from your hotel at 5:30 am and walk to the train station to take the 6:10 am expedition train. A two-hour Expedition train journey at 104 km (2,100 m / 6,927 ft) will take us to the beginning of our walk, where we will cross the first control point with ease. Then we begin a moderate ascent for three hours towards the chiselled remains and the remote archaeological site of Wiñay Wayna. (2,650m / 8747ft). As we observe with an open mind and heart, we embrace the spectacular views of the Urubamba canyon and the ethnic wonder of the ancient Inca sites, we establish our connection with the traditional four-day Inca Trail. After being one with this beautiful view, we continue towards Puerta del Sol (2,730mts / 9,007ft). Following the ancient and remote path, we enter our first spectacular view of Machu Picchu in all its splendor and majestic monumentality. As we approach the Citadel of Machu Picchu, you will feel the reasoning of its energy vibration. Then we take our bus to Aguas Calientes, where we will spend the night at our hotel.
- Meals: Box Lunch & dinner.
- Accommodation: Intipunku Machu Picchu (depending on availability)
- Difficulty: moderate
Day 3: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco
Full of excitement on his last surreal day, we took the first bus to the archeological site of Machu Picchu, making sure to tour every corner and corner of this New 7 wonders of the world and the UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Citadel of the Incas, Machu Picchu, an unforgettable experience. Your guide will guide you expertly through the energy ruins and its various main streets. Then, on your own, you can stroll through the city squares of the spiritual center of the world of esoteric wisdom, as well as climb the intricately carved stone stairs. Alternatively, you can sit still and find inner peace while sitting in the delight of the moment. Finally, go up to Huayna Picchu to appreciate the beauty and magnificence of Machu Picchu and the valleys below. If you wish, you can climb Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain. We will also give you time to walk to the Puerta del Sol or Inti Punku. (No additional cost)
When you are ready, you will descend to Aguas Calientes, have a leisurely lunch on your own, and then aboard the Expedition train at 4:22 pm for the trip back to Cusco with a stop at Ollantaytambo station, where you will take our van private to return to Cusco. This is the end of our Sacred Valley & Short Inca Trail 3 Days Tour.
- Meals: breakfast
- Transportation and Guide for the Sacred Valley.
- Entrance tickets for the Sacred Valley.
- Buffet lunch in the Sacred Valley.
- Transportation Hotel – Train Station – Hotel.
- Train tickets Ollantaytambo – Kilometer 104
- Train tickets Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo.
- Tourist Bus Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu (2 Ways)
- Authorization to get off the train at Kilometer 104.
- Professional guide in Machu Picchu (English – Spanish).
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance ticket for the Inca Trail.
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu (approx. 2½ h).
- A lunch (Box lunch).
- Dinner in a traditional restaurant.
- A hotel night in Cusco
- One night of Backpacker Hostel in Aguas Calientes with breakfast.
- Airplane ticket.
- Accommodation in Cusco
- Meals not specified in the program.
- Drinks and water.
- Visit to the hot springs of Aguas Calientes.
- Entrances to the mountains of Machu Picchu or Huayna Picchu.
- Travel insurance.
- Updated passport
- Bottle of mineral water
- Camera, extra camera memory and additional batteries.
- Rainwear and / or plastic poncho (can be purchased in Cusco).
- Sun cream (factor 35 or higher)
- Walking boots
- Comfortable pants
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
- Toiletries and hand sanitizer
- Personal medication
- The entrance to the mountain of Huayna Picchu is OPTIONAL. If you wish you must add USD 80.00 per person.
- If you prefer to travel on the Vistadome train – train service (VIP) you must add USD 40.00 per person (return).