INCA TRAIL TOUR 10 DAYS
$ 1,150.00 USD
Type of Service
Discover the wonders and mysteries that the most important city of the Inca period keeps: Cusco. Let yourself be carried away by the charm of its archeological centers, its history and traditions still living in its people. Also, delight in the great diversity of marine fauna that our southern coasts keep and the mysticism that enclose the famous Nazca Lines. Enjoy Inca Trail 10 Days tour and tour the southern boy of Peru visiting the Ballestas Islands and the Nazca Lines, enjoy the architectural beauty of the city of Cusco, discover the charm of the sacred valley of the Incas. Also, challenge your limits, travel the 44 kilometers of the recognized Inca Trail and, finally, feel the magic that surrounds a wonder of the modern world: The citadel of Machu Picchu.
Day 01: City tour in Lima with visit to Huaca Pucllana
We will begin our Inca Trail 10 Days package through the modern residential districts of Miraflores and San Isidro. We will visit the financial center, the Golf, El Olivar, the Huaca Pucllana (the pre-Inca ceremonial temple in the form of a pyramid) and the park of Love on the Malecón de Miraflores. Continuing with our tour, we will go to the Historic Center of Lima, we will know the Plaza San Martin, its balconies and old houses, the Plaza Mayor with its most important buildings and finally we will enter one of the most important convents of the 17th century. A complete tour with the comfort and attention of a modern tourist service.
Day 02: City tour in Cusco
After breakfast at the hotel, we will pick you up and take you to the Lima airport, there you will check and take a one-hour flight to the city of Cusco “Archaeological Capital of America”, there our staff will welcome you and transfer from the airport from Cusco to the selected hotel, where we will have a coca tea. After lunch at 1:00 p.m. We will begin the guided tour that includes visiting the center of the ancient city of Cusco, the Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral, the Monastery of Santo Domingo, – Koricancha Temple and the nearby ruins of Kenko, Puka Pukará, Tambomachay and the fortress of Sacsayhuaman , built with huge rocks that until now remains a riddle the mobilization and use of these, there are no stone quarries in the area.
Day 03: Inca Trail
After having breakfast at the hotel, we pick you up very early and transport you by road until you reach Chilca 88 km away. In this place we will contact porters, cooks and necessary equipment for the excursion. We will start the walk along the Urubamba River to reach Patallaqta, where we will have lunch. We continue our tour crossing the Huayllabamba Valley to reach Llullucayoc, where we will camp and have a nice dinner and then spend the night.
Day 04: Inca Trail
We will get up very early to contemplate the beauty of the mountains and breathe the pure air that nature generously gives us. After breakfast we will continue with our hike until we reach the highest point of the “WARMIWUAÑUSCA” (where women die) at 4200 m.a.s.l., from where we will have a panoramic view of the snow-capped mountains, valleys and surrounding mountains. We will continue with the descent to the great valley of “PACAYMAYO”, where we will have the service of hot drinks (mates); Then comes dinner and finally the camp. It includes lunch and dinner.
Day 05: Inca Trail
Breakfast at the camp, then we begin the trek through a semitropical valley, seeing traces of the Inka Culture, strategically located according to the need for daily life of the Incas that inhabited the area, then we begin the ascent towards Runcuracay archaeological zone to 3,700 masl. Then we continue to Sayacmarka where we will rest and have lunch. Then we continue our walk to PUYUPATAMARCA (City above the Clouds), impressive Inca City. We continue on Wiñaywayna at 2,690 m.a.s.l. located in the jungle where we will have dinner and camp.
Day 06: Inca Trail and visit to Machu Picchu.
This is the most exciting day of the Inca Trail 10 Days tour. After breakfast we will continue to the wonderful entrance of Machu Picchu through the Inti Punku or Puerta del Sol, from where you have an impressive panoramic view of the citadel. Upon arrival in Machu Picchu, we will take a guided tour of the citadel, visiting the main remains and monuments, such as the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Rooms, the Temple of the Three Windows and the cemeteries . Free time to walk around the citadel and then be transferred by bus to Aguas Calientes for lunch (not included). In the afternoon return to the train station of Ollantaytambo and after this city we will board a bus to Cusco. Cusco Hotel Night.
Day 07: “Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Inkas.”
This day we will make the tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, a tour that we start at 8:00 in the morning, picking you up from the hotel to go to Pisaq, which is a typical market, with picturesque terraces cultivated in the mountains. We will visit the archaeological group of Pisaq. It is also famous for its Fairs where you can buy beautiful crafts. Then we will go to Urubamba where we have lunch included. Then we will go to the Fortress of Ollantaytambo, where there are descendants of the Incas who live in the houses of the Incas. Finally we go to Chinchero to see its market and the archaeological group with typical Spanish overlays to the Inca constructions. The tour will end up averaging 7:00 pm in the Plaza de armas of Cusco. Overnight at selected hotel in Cusco.
Day 08: Travel by plane from Cusco to Lima and bus to Nazca
After having breakfast at the hotel, you will have free time to make your purchases, then you will be transferred to the Cusco airport to board the return flight to the city of Lima. At the Lima airport, we will be waiting for you with a notice with your name, and then transfer them to the bus terminal of the bus company that will take us from Lima to Nazca, on a trip that will last approximately 6:30 hours, we will reach the Nazca city, where they will be waiting for us as always with a notice with their name, after welcoming them, we will transfer them to the hotel where they will spend the night that night.
Day o9: Flight to the ‘Nazca Lines’
In the morning having breakfast, we will transfer you to the Nazca airport, prior to the flight we will receive an informative talk about a 30-minute overflight over the Nazca Pampas, where the ancient pre-Incas drew gigantic figures of animals and plants With an end not yet discovered, many believe that these figures were made by aliens, among which are the monkey, the spider, the hummingbird, etc. In the afternoon we will take a bus to Pisco a city 3 hours from Nazca, in Pisco we will spend the night.
Day 10: Tour to the “Ballestas Islands’ and “Paracas Reserve”
After having our breakfast, we will move to the port of Paracas, where we will begin the tour to the Ballestas Islands through “El Candelabro” a gigantic image on the side of a hill. Upon arriving at the Ballestas Islands, the different islands will be visited for two hours, observing the different species of sea lions, seals, penguins and guinea pigs. After arriving at the port we will make the tour to the Paracas reserve. In the afternoon we will go to Pisco where we will take the Bus to Lima. Upon arriving in Lima, we will wait for you at the bus terminal and transfer you to the airport to carry out your flight arrangements to your country, there we will say goodbye. This is the end of our Inca Trail 10 Days tour.
- 2 transfer from Lima airport to the Hotel
- 1 City tour to the “City of the Kings”
- 1 Night at selected hotel in Lima includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 3 Nights at selected Hotel in Cusco includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 1 Night at selected hotel in Nazca includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 1 Night of selected hotel in Pisco includes breakfast (according to accommodation)
- 1 Flight from Lima to Cusco (1 hour)
- 1 Flight from Cusco to Lima (1 hour)
- 1 transfer from Cusco airport to the selected hotel.
- 1 Tour to Cusco City and Surroundings (In the afternoon from 1:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.)
- 1 Tour to the Inca Trail of 4 days and 3 nights.
- 1 Tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas includes 1 lunch (All day from 08:00 hrs – 19:00 hrs)
- 1 Transfer from the hotel in Lima to the bus terminal in Lima
- 1 Bus trip from Lima to Nazca (08:00 hrs – 13:00 hrs)
- 1 Bus trip from Nazca to Pisco (1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
- 1 About Flight to the Nazca Lines (30 minutes)
- 1 Tour to the Ballestas Islands
- 1 Bus trip from Pisco to Lima (1:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.)
- 1 Transfer from the bus terminal to the hotel or airport.
- Lunch on the last day, after the visit to Machupicchu
- Entrance to Huaynapicchu Montaña or Machu Picchu Montaña *
- Plane tickets
- Meals not mentioned
- Wear slippers or shoes without heels for walks
- Personal toiletries.
- Personal medicine kit (Cotton, bandages, alcohol, aspirin, pills for stomach problems, medicines to prevent altitude sickness).
- Photographic camera.
- Boots or walking shoes, without heel.
- Sleeping bag.
- Walking stick with rounded jebe tip.
- Hat or cap
- Long sleeve shirts
- Water bottle and pills to purify water.
- Dehydrated fruits, candies and chocolates
- Gloves, scarf, wool socks.
- Raincoats in the rainy season.
- Flashlights, batteries and replacement bulbs.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sweaters and a jacket
- Backpack (approx. 50 to 70 liters) for walks.
- Towel and toilet paper.
- Warm clothes in case of cold (sweater and jacket).
- Some local money for the hot shower at the last camp.
- You can request the Vistadome or Panoramic Executive train service Increasing USD 45 USD per person.
- You can request the Hiram Bingham luxury train service Increasing USD 820 Dollars per person.
- Our groups from 3 passengers, can request their special discounts for all our Tour Packages.
- Our Peruvian tourists who have the valid ID, have a special discount of $ 30 per person.