INCA TRAIL HIKE TO MACHU PICCHU FULL DAY
$ 350.00 USD
Walk along the 1 Day Inca Trail Hike To Machu Picchu and visit Machu Picchu in a single day. Extraordinary Andean mountains, lush primitive vegetation and extraordinary ecological varieties. The trail passes through the Machu Picchu National Park and enters through Inti-Punku “Sun Gate” with incredible views of Machupicchu.
When you arrive in Machu Picchu, you will get a private guided tour, everyone enjoys a free time sunset in Machu Picchu.
Day 1: Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Km104 – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes – Cusco
Our Inca Trail 1 Day Trek begins when private transportation and your guide will pick you up at your hotel at 4 am in Cusco to make the trip to Ollantaytambo train station or 5:30 in the morning “meeting time” in Ollantaytambo if you want to start from there. After 01 hours and 10 minutes of travel on the expedition train, it is reached in 104 kilometers, this place is also known as Chachamba and is at (2,100 m / 6,927ft) of the Cusco-Machupicchu road where we start the Inca trail. Here you go through the first control point “Chachabamba”. Afterwards, we begin a moderate climb for three hours to the magnificent Wiñayhuayna “Wiñaywayna” (2,650m / 8747ft) archeological site. Once we arrive it is possible to enjoy the spectacular views of the Urubamba canyon and the sacred river, impressive Inca sites and the connection to the traditional four-day Inca Trail.
After we had time to enjoy this beautiful view, we continue our walk to Inti Punku “Puerta del Sol” (2,730mts / 9,007ft). From there you can have the first spectacular view of Machu Picchu in all its splendor and majestic monumentality. After enjoying the view, we walked downhill for about an hour to the citadel of Machupicchu. The most exciting part of our Inca Trail 1 Day Trek is when we visit one of the most important mystical centers in the world: Machu Picchu.
A guided tour of 2 hours takes you into the fascinating history of this mysterious Inca city
After you will have plenty of time for further exploration of Machu Picchu, the time to enjoy the sunset in Machupicchu.
Later we headed to Aguas Calientes for dinner. At night (18:20) you will take and return by train to Ollantaytambo and Expedition take our private transportation to Cusco and leaves you to your hotel. We arrive in Cusco at 10:30, here ends our Inca Trail 1 Day Trek.
- Pickup at the hotel or accommodation in the city of Cusco.
- Drop off at the Cusco hotel.
- Transportation from Cusco to Ollantaytambo.
- Transport by Expedition train from Ollantaytambo to Km. 104.
- Transportation by bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- Transportation by Expedition train from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Box Lunch for the first day of the walk (Ham and cheese sandwich, juice in a box, 1 bottle of water, a fruit, sweets)
- Dinner (after completing the Inca Trail).
- Trekking sticks.
- First aid kit.
- 01 Oxygen Balloon.
- Bilingual guide (Spanish and English).
- Entrance ticket to the Inca Trail.
- Entrance ticket to the citadel of Machu Picchu (archaeological site).
- Carrier for extra weight of luggage.
- Ascent to Machu Picchu Mountain (Not allowed, we visit Machu Picchu in the afternoon).
- Ascent to the Mountain of Huayna Picchu (Not allowed, we visit Machu Picchu in the afternoon).
- Personal appreciations (tips).
- Travel and medical insurance.
- Original passport or ID / Identity Card (for South America).
- Walking boots (Preferably waterproof with ankle protectors).
- Waterproof jacket or rain poncho.
- Wool jacket for heating, hat and gloves.
- Polo shirts or T-shirts.
- Comfortable pants
- Sun hat.
- Sunscreen Cream (Factor 50 recommended).
- Insect repellent.
- Hygiene items
- Personal medications
- Camera or camcorder.
- Flashlight with spare battery.
- Flip flops.
- Extra money.
Acclimatization is necessary in the city of Cusco for 1 Day Inca Trail Hike To Machu Picchu. For good acclimatization it is necessary to rest as much as possible, eat little, drink plenty of fluids; especially coca tea that has known healing and digestive properties. Proper acclimatization prevents it from affecting the “soroche” or altitude sickness, which could cause numerous discomforts to health.